Join Team CAIRN to break the cycle of poverty by helping children start their educational journey.
You can take part in sporting events:
- Of any size, level or distance
- As part of a group, family or as a solo star
- With low sponsorship levels as your efforts go further in Nepal
CAIRN will support you every step of the way by:
- Securing your place and registering you in your chosen race
- Helping you launch your fundraising campaign
- Providing charity branded promotional material including buckets, flags and T-shirt
We have places available for the following sporting events:
- Prudential RideLondon - Surrey 100 - Sunday 29th July 2018
Celebrating the legacy for cycling created by the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 starts in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, then follows a 100-mile route on closed roads through the capital and into Surrey’s stunning countryside. With leg-testing climbs and a route made famous by the world’s best cyclists at the London 2012 Olympics, it's a truly spectacular event for all involved.
- Tough Mudder - Sunday 30th September 2018
Test your mental and physical strength on world class obsticles. Tough mudder puts your through your paces - you'll test your strength, stamina and grit, and you'll help the mudders around you to do the same.
- Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon - Sunday 14th October 2018
The stunning route takes place in the capital’s world-famous landmarks on closed roads; Buckingham Palace, London Eye, Houses of Parliament and the Royal Albert Hall.
If there is an event you are passionate about and would like to fundraise on behalf of CAIRN please do let us know. Either you can secure the place yourself and we will help you with your fundraising or we will do our best to secure a place for you.
If you would like to run or cycle for The CAIRN Trust in either of these events, please email email@example.com
for further support and information.