Join Team CAIRN to break the cycle of poverty by helping children start their educational journey.
You can take part in sporting events:
- Of any size, level or distance
- As part of a group, family or as a solo star
- With low sponsorship levels as your efforts go further in Nepal
CAIRN will support you every step of the way by:
- Securing your place and registering you in your chosen race
- Helping you launch your fundraising campaign
- Providing charity branded promotional material including buckets, flags and T-shirt
We have fantastic teams taking part in following sporting events:
- Tough Mudder Full - Sunday 30th September 2018 - to support them please follow this link to their Just Giving Page.
- Tough Mudder 5K - Friday 12th October 2018 - to support them please follow this link to their Just Giving Page
- Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon - Sunday 14th October 2018 - to support them please follow this link to their Just Giving Page
We have places available for the following sporting events:
- Prudential RideLondon - Surrey 100 - Sunday 4th August 2019
Celebrating the legacy for cycling created by the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 starts in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, then follows a 100-mile route on closed roads through the capital and into Surrey’s stunning countryside. With leg-testing climbs and a route made famous by the world’s best cyclists at the London 2012 Olympics, it's a truly spectacular event for all involved.
If there is an event you are passionate about and would like to fundraise on behalf of CAIRN please do let us know. Either you can secure the place yourself and we will help you with your fundraising or we will do our best to secure a place for you.
If you would like to run or cycle for The CAIRN Trust in either of these events, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
for further support and information.